A gaggle of A-list celebrities have teamed up for the ONE campaign's public service announcement.
ONE is a campaign and advocacy organization committed to fighting extreme poverty and preventable diseases, particularly in Africa. Celebrity tidbit: the organization was co-founded by U2's Bono.
The PSA stars include:
- Gossip Girl's good girl gone bad Leighton Meester and real-life couple Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick
- Heroes' resident invincible girl, Hayden Panittiere
- Twilight's Cullen clan, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone
- 90210's fake baby daddy Tristan Wilds
- Star Trek's breakout star John Cho
Will YOU join them?